Backing paper of some rolls of 120-type film

Some times when I load a roll of 120 type film into a camera I’m not sure what the numbers on the backing paper look like. Do the lines I see in the peephole on the back of my cameras represent a “1” or are they just some mark on the backing paper and I have to wind a little bit further?
Wouldn’t it be nice to see what these numbers are supposed to look like?
Well, if you had this problem in the past, looking for an answer right now or just for any reason want to see what the backing paper of 120-type of film looks like here you go!

Fuji – Fujichrome

Fuji – Fujicolor

Fuji – Neopan




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ТWО × = 6

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.